The following terms of service apply to Guten Environmental Protection Network users. If you use the services provided by Guten Environmental Protection Network, you must agree to accept the terms of service.
1. Confirmation and acceptance of terms of service
The ownership and operation rights of Guten Environmental Protection Network belong to Guten Environmental Protection Network. The services provided must be strictly implemented in accordance with the company's articles of association, terms of service and operating rules. The user completes the registration process and clicks the "Agree to Terms of Service" button, which means that the user has reached an agreement with Guten Environmental Protection Network and accepts all the terms of service.
2. Service Introduction
Guten Environmental Protection Network uses its own operating system to provide users with various services (including ordinary individual members, free corporate members, and paid corporate members) through the Internet. When registering, users must agree to:
(1) Provide true, accurate, instant and complete personal / corporate information. At the same time, registration information should be maintained and updated in a timely manner to ensure that it is true, accurate, instant, and complete.
(2) Once Guten Environmental Protection Network finds that the user's information contains inaccurate or even false content, Guten Environmental Protection Network has the right to suspend the service to the user.
3.User account, password, and security
(1) Once you register successfully, you will become a legal user of Guteng Environmental Protection Network, and you will get a password and username. And agree to accept the various services provided by Guteng Environmental Protection Network. If you do not keep your username and password, and you, Guten Environmental Protection Network or third parties cause damage to you, you will be fully responsible. In addition, each user is fully responsible for all activities and events in their username. You can change your password and icon at any time, or end your old username and reopen a new username.
In order to avoid infringement of the user's legal rights, if the user finds any illegal use of the user name or there are security loopholes, please immediately notify Guteng.com.
4. Modifications and amendments to the terms of service
Guteng Environmental Protection Network has the right to modify the terms of service when necessary. Once the service terms of Guteng Environmental Protection Network are changed, the company will prompt the user to modify the content before entering the next step. If you agree to the change, activating the "I agree" button again will be deemed to accept the change in these Terms of Service. If the user does not accept. Guten Environmental Protection Network reserves the right to modify or interrupt the service at any time without notifying the user. The user accepts Guten Environmental Protection Network to exercise the right to modify or discontinue services. Guten Environmental Protection Network is not responsible to the user or third parties.
5. User privacy system
Respecting the user's personal privacy is a basic policy of Guten Environmental Protection. Guten Environmental Protection believes that disclosure of this information is necessary in the following situations:
(1) Comply with relevant laws and regulations, including providing users with information content published on the website of Guteng Environmental Protection Network and its release time, Internet address or domain name when inquiring by relevant state agencies.
(2) Follow the product service procedures of Guteng Environmental Protection Network.
(3) Maintain the trademark ownership of Guteng Environmental Protection Network.
(4) In emergency situations, make every effort to maintain the privacy and safety of users' individuals / enterprises and the general public.
(5) According to the provisions of Article 11 or other circumstances deemed necessary by Guteng Environmental Protection Network.
6. Refusal to provide guarantees and disclaimers
The user expressly agrees that the risk of using the Guten environmental protection network service shall be borne by the user. The service is provided on a free basis. Guten Environmental Protection Network expressly states that it does not provide any type of guarantee, whether explicit or implicit, but implied guarantees for commercial purposes, except for specific purposes and appropriate guarantees that do not violate regulations. Guten Environmental Protection Network does not guarantee that the service will meet the user's requirements, nor does it guarantee that the service will not be interrupted. It does not guarantee the timeliness, security, authenticity and error of the service. Guteng Environmental Protection Network refuses to provide any guarantee, including whether the information can be transmitted accurately, timely and smoothly. The user understands and accepts that any information materials downloaded or obtained through the Guten Environmental Protection Network products and services are up to the user, and they bear the system damage, data loss and any other risks. Guten Environmental Protection Network does not guarantee any product shopping services, transaction progress, and recruitment information obtained on the service network. Users will not receive verbal or written opinions or information from Guteng Environmental Protection Network, and Guteng Environmental Protection Network will not make a clear guarantee here.
Guteng.com is not responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, special and subsequent damages or all other damages. These damages come from: improper use of products and services, transactions on the Internet, illegal use of services or information transmitted by users. Changed. These damages will damage the image of Guteng Environmental Protection Network, so Guteng Environmental Protection Network has already proposed the possibility of such damage.
8. Storage and limitation of Guteng Environmental Network virtual community information
Guten Environmental Protection Network is not responsible for the failure to delete or store information posted by users. Guten Environmental Protection Network reserves the right to determine whether the user's behavior complies with the requirements and spirit of the Guten Environmental Protection Network virtual community service terms. If the user violates the provisions of the service terms, the user's virtual community service account will be suspended. The copyright of all articles in this community is jointly owned by the original author and Guten Environmental Protection Network. Anyone who needs to reprint articles in the community must obtain authorization from the original author or Guten Environmental Protection Network.
Users are solely responsible for publishing content. The user's use of the service is in accordance with all local, national and international legal standards applicable to the service. Users promise:
(1) When posting information or using the services of Guten Environmental Protection Website on Guten Environmental Protection Network, you must comply with relevant Chinese regulations (see the appendix for some regulations). You must not use Guten Environmental Protection Website or use Guten Environmental Protection Website. Services to produce, reproduce, publish, and disseminate the following information:
(a) Opposing the basic principles established by the Constitution;
(b) Endangering national security, leaking state secrets, subverting state power, and undermining national unity;
(c) damages national honor and interests;
(d) Incite ethnic hatred, ethnic discrimination, and undermine national unity;
(e) Undermine national religious policies and promote cults and feudal superstitions;
(f) Spreading rumors, disrupting social order and disrupting social stability;
(g) Spreading obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, homicide, terror or instigating crime;
(h) insulting or slandering others and infringing on their legal rights and interests;
(i) Contains other content prohibited by laws and administrative regulations.
(2) When publishing information or using the services of Guten Environmental Protection Website on Guten Environmental Protection Website, it must also comply with the laws and regulations of other relevant countries and regions and the relevant provisions of international law.
(3) Do not use the services of Guteng Environmental Protection Network to engage in the following activities:
(a) entering or using computer information network resources without permission;
(b) delete, modify or add computer information network functions without permission;
(c) delete, modify, or add data and applications stored, processed, or transmitted into the computer information network without permission;
(d) deliberately making and spreading destructive programs such as computer viruses;
(e) other acts that endanger the security of computer information networks.
(4) Do not interfere with the services of Guteng Environmental Protection Network in any way.
(5) Abide by all other rules and procedures of Guteng Environmental Protection Network.
Users shall bear legal responsibility for their actions in the use of Guteng environmental protection network services. The user understands that if the information transmitted by Guten Environmental Protection Website clearly belongs to one of the items listed in Article (1) of the previous paragraph, according to Chinese law, Guten Environmental Protection Website is obliged to stop transmission immediately, keep relevant records, and report to relevant state authorities Report and delete the address, directory or server that contains the content.
Users who use the Guteng Environmental Network electronic bulletin services, including electronic bulletin boards, electronic whiteboards, e-forums, online chat rooms, and message boards, to provide online users with information publishing conditions in an interactive manner must also comply with the provisions of this article and Guteng Environmental Protection Network will specifically release the rules for electronic bulletin services. The legal consequences and legal responsibilities described in the previous paragraph also apply to users of electronic bulletin services. If the user's behavior does not comply with the above-mentioned terms of service, Guten Environmental Protection will make independent judgment and immediately cancel the user service account.
The user agrees to protect and safeguard the interests of all members of Guten Environmental Protection Network, and is responsible for paying the lawyer's fees caused by the user's use beyond the scope of the service, the compensation for damages in violation of the terms of service, and the use of the user's computer, account and other intellectual property by others fee.
11. End service
The user or Guten Environmental Protection Network may interrupt the service at any time according to the actual situation. Guten Environmental Protection Network does not need to be responsible to any individual or third party and interrupts the service at any time. If the user opposes any suggestions of the service terms or disagrees with the amendment of the later terms, or is dissatisfied with the service of Guten Environmental Protection Network, the user only has the following recourse:
(1) No longer use Guteng environmental protection network services.
(2) End the user's qualification to use the Guteng environmental protection network service.
(3) Notify Guteng Environmental Protection Network to stop the user's service.
After the end of the user service, the user's right to use the Guten environmental protection network service was suspended immediately. Since then, Guteng Environmental Protection Network no longer assumes any obligations to users.
All notices to users can be sent via email or regular mail. Guteng Environmental Protection Network will send a message to the user through the email service, telling them to modify the terms of service, service changes, or other important things. At the same time, Guten Environmental Protection Network reserves the right to place commercial advertisements on users' registered mailboxes.
13. Participate in advertising planning
Under the permission of Guteng Environmental Protection Network, users can add promotional materials or participate in advertising planning in their published information, and display their products on various free services of Guteng Environmental Protection Network. Any such promotional methods, including transportation of goods, payments, services, commercial conditions, guarantees and advertising-related descriptions, only occur between the respective user and the advertising seller. Guteng environmental protection network does not bear any responsibility, Guteng environmental protection network has no obligation to bear any part of the responsibility for such advertising sales.
14.Ownership of content
The definition of content includes: text, software, sound, photos, videos, graphics; all content in advertisements; all e-mail content; business information provided by Guteng Environmental Network virtual community service for users. All of this content is protected by copyright, trademark, label, and other property ownership laws. Therefore, users can only use these contents under the authorization of Guten Environmental Protection Network and advertisers. They cannot copy, reproduce or create derivative products related to the contents without authorization.
The user and Guten Environmental Protection Network agree that disputes arising from this agreement and the use of Guten Environmental Protection Network services will be settled by arbitration. Court. If any service terms conflict with the law, those terms will be re-analyzed as close as possible, while other terms will remain legally effective and affect the user.
Regulations of the People's Republic of China on Telecommunications
Internet Information Service Management Measures
Provisions on the Administration of Internet Electronic Bulletin Services
Interim Provisions of the People's Republic of China on the Management of International Networking of Computer Information Networks
Measures for the Implementation of the Interim Provisions on the Management of International Networking of Computer Information Networks of the People's Republic of China
Regulations of the People's Republic of China on Computer Information System Security Protection
Computer Information Network International Network Security Protection Management Measures
You can continue to register only if you accept all the above terms of service unconditionally