It is learned from the Ministry of Environmental Protection that the Ministry of Environmental Protection has released eight items including "Gastric Chromatography for Atrazine Determination of Water Quality", "Sampling Tank for Volatile Organic Compounds in Ambient Air / Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry" (HJ759-2015), etc. The announcement of national environmental protection standards reads as follows:
In order to implement the "Environmental Protection Law of the People's Republic of China", protect the environment, protect human health, and standardize environmental monitoring work, eight standards including the Atlasin Determination of Water Quality are approved as national environmental protection standards and issued. .
The standard names and numbers are as follows:
1. "Determination of Atrazine Water Quality by Gas Chromatography" (HJ754-2015);
2. "Rapid method for the determination of total coliforms and fecal coliforms in water quality on paper" (HJ755-2015);
3. "Determination of butyl xanthic acid in water by ultraviolet spectrophotometry" (HJ756-2015);
4. "Determination of chromium in water by flame atomic absorption spectrophotometry" (HJ757-2015);
5. "Determination of halogenated acetic acid compounds in water by gas chromatography" (HJ758-2015);
6. "Sampling tank for determination of volatile organic compounds in ambient air / gas chromatography-mass spectrometry" (HJ759-2015);
7. "Determination of Volatile Organic Compounds in Solid Waste-Headspace-Gas Chromatography" (HJ760-2015);
8. "Determination of Burning Weight Reduction Method for Organic Matter in Solid Waste" (HJ761-2015).
The above standards have been implemented since December 1, 2015 and published by China Environmental Science Press. The contents of the standards can be found on the website of the Ministry of Environmental Protection (bz.mep.gov.cn).