Foul gas treatment equipment
发布时间： 2019-12-10 08:41 Popularity : 194Release time: 2019-12-10 08:41
Application: Atmospheric control
Organic waste gas treatment refers to the processing of adsorption, filtration, and purification of organic waste gas generated in the industrial production process. Usually organic waste gas treatment includes formaldehyde organic waste gas treatment, benzene toluene xylene and other organic waste gas treatment, acetone methyl ethyl ketone organic waste gas treatment, ethyl acetate waste gas treatment, oil mist organic waste gas treatment, furfural organic waste gas treatment, styrene, acrylic acid Organic waste gas treatment, resin organic waste gas treatment, additive organic waste gas treatment, paint mist organic waste gas treatment, Tianna water organic waste gas treatment and other organic substances containing hydrocarbons and other air purification treatment.
Organic waste gas treatment characteristics: Organic waste gas generally has the characteristics of flammable and explosive, toxic and harmful, insoluble in water, soluble in organic solvents, and difficult to handle. In organic waste gas treatment, a variety of principles such as activated carbon adsorption treatment method, catalytic combustion method, catalytic oxidation method, acid-base neutralization method, and plasma method are commonly used. Generally, the plasma method is recommended because the low-temperature plasma method has the characteristics of high removal efficiency and convenient use. A better organic waste gas treatment method is a catalytic oxidation purification system. The exhaust gas treatment is well-designed, and the exhaust gas is purified and filtered.
1. Condensation recovery method: Directly introduce organic waste gas into the condenser, and recover valuable organic matter through adsorption, absorption, decomposing, and separation. This method is suitable for working conditions where the concentration of organic waste gas is low, the temperature is low, and the air volume is small. Refrigeration equipment is mainly used in the pharmaceutical and chemical industries, and is rarely used by printing companies.
(1) Direct adsorption method: Organic waste gas is adsorbed by activated carbon, which can achieve a purification rate of more than 95%. The equipment is simple and the investment is small, but the activated carbon is frequently replaced, which increases the working procedures such as loading, unloading, transportation, and replacement, which leads to increased operating costs.
(2) Adsorption-recovery method: Use fiber activated carbon to adsorb organic waste gas, and then use superheated steam to blow back after it is saturated to perform desorption regeneration; this method requires the necessary amount of steam.
(3) Adsorption-catalytic combustion method: This method combines the advantages of the adsorption method and the catalytic combustion method. It adopts a new type of adsorption material (honeycomb activated carbon) for adsorption, and introduces hot air for desorption and analysis when it is close to drinking water. After desorption, The exhaust gas is introduced into the catalytic combustion bed for flameless combustion, which is thoroughly purified, and the hot gas is recycled in the system, which greatly reduces energy consumption. This method has the characteristics of stable and reliable operation, low investment, low operating cost, and convenient maintenance. It is suitable for high-volume and low-concentration exhaust gas treatment. It is a mature and practical method for treating organic exhaust gas in China.
3. Direct combustion method: Use auxiliary fuels such as gas or oil to burn and heat the mixed gas to decompose harmful substances into harmless substances under the action of high temperature; this method has simple process and small investment, and is suitable for high-concentration, small-volume exhaust gas. , But has higher requirements for safety technology and operation.
4. Catalytic combustion method: The exhaust gas is heated and converted into harmless and odorless carbon dioxide and water by catalytic combustion; this method has low ignition temperature, energy saving, high purification rate, convenient operation, small floor area, and large investment and investment, and is applicable High temperature or high concentration of organic waste gas.
5. Absorption method: Generally, physical absorption is adopted, that is, the exhaust gas is introduced into the absorption liquid for purification. After the absorption liquid is saturated, it is heated, analyzed, and condensed for recovery. This method is suitable for atmospheric, low-temperature, and low-concentration exhaust gas, but it needs to be equipped with heating Analyze the recovery device, the equipment is large, and the investment is high.
6. Nano-micro-electrolytic oxidation method: Nano-micro-electrolytic purification technology uses nano-processed piezoelectric materials. Under a certain humidity, the micro-electrolytic electric field can be used to generate the electric adsorption of nano-micro electrolytic materials and release a large number of hydroxyl groups. Negative ions purify aerobic pollutants in the gas, which can not only remove most organic substances in the air, but also analyze inorganic odors such as ammonia nitrogen and hydrogen sulfide.
7. Thermal combustion method: The use of a regenerative thermal oxidation furnace RTO for organic waste gas treatment can achieve the dual effect of high efficiency and energy saving. It is suitable for treating a wide range of organic waste gas and has high treatment efficiency. RTO equipment has been widely used in coating, printing, spraying, pharmaceutical and other industries.
Advantages of exhaust gas treatment:
Can handle almost all exhaust gases containing organic compounds
Can handle organic waste gas with large air volume and low concentration
Great flexibility in handling organic waste gas flow (nominal flow 20% ~ 120%)
Can adapt to changes and fluctuations in the composition and concentration of VOCs in organic waste gas
Not sensitive to small amounts of dust and solid particles entrained in the exhaust gas
Highest thermal efficiency (> 95%) of all thermal combustion purification methods
Self-heating operation without the need to add auxiliary fuel under appropriate exhaust gas concentration conditions
High purification efficiency (three rooms> 99%)
Low maintenance workload and safe and reliable operation
Organic deposits can be cleared periodically and the heat storage body can be replaced
Low pressure loss throughout the unit
Long device life