How to choose integrated sewage treatment equipment?阅读：4645 更新时间：2019-10-16 15:23 Source: Environmental Protection Machinery Co., Ltd. Longxin reading: 4645 Updated: 2019-10-16 15:23
The integrated sewage treatment equipment is a device that integrates a settling tank, a class I and II contact oxidation tank, a second settling tank, and a sludge tank, and performs aeration and aeration in the class I and II contact oxidation tank to make contact oxidation. The method and the activated sludge method are effectively combined, have the advantages of both, and overcome the shortcomings of the two, so that the level of sewage treatment is further improved.
[Integrated sewage treatment equipment treatment method]
Activated sludge method and biofilm method
[Introduction of integrated sewage treatment equipment]
There are many sewage treatment processes at home and abroad, which are mainly divided into two types: activated sludge method and biofilm method. Our common ordinary aeration method, oxidation ditch method, A / B method, A2 / O method belong to the former, and the biological turntable The contact oxidation method belongs to the latter. The integrated sewage treatment equipment is a device that integrates a settling tank, a class I and II contact oxidation tank, a second settling tank, and a sludge tank, and performs aeration and aeration in the class I and II contact oxidation tank to make contact oxidation. The method and the activated sludge method are effectively combined, have the advantages of both, and overcome the shortcomings of the two, so that the level of sewage treatment is further improved.
[Advantages of integrated sewage treatment equipment]
1. Strong ability to resist impact load, the average residence time of contact oxidation method is more than 6 hours.
2. It has the ability to remove nitrogen and phosphorus, and can adjust the structure of the equipment to achieve the ability to treat industrial wastewater, domestic sewage, and urban sewage.
3. The fillers in the contact oxidation tank are mostly combined soft fillers, which are lightweight, high strength, stable physical and chemical properties, large specific surface area, strong biofilm adhesion ability, and high contact efficiency between sewage and biofilm.
4. In the contact oxidation tank, the aerator is used for blast aeration, so that the fiber bundles are constantly drifting, the aeration is uniform, and the growth of microorganisms is mature. It has the characteristics of activated sludge method.
5. The effluent water quality is stable, the sludge output is small and easy to handle.
6. The submersible pump can be installed in the equipment to reduce engineering investment.
7. The equipment can be installed on the ground or buried underground. When buried in the ground, the upper cover can be used for greening, the plant area is small, and there are few ground structures.
8, easy to complete automatic control, simple management operations.
9, equipment can be connected to the car to make a mobile integrated sewage treatment equipment.
[Disadvantages of integrated sewage treatment equipment]
1. Not conducive to maintenance. After the equipment fails, it is inconvenient to repair and replace. This is usually the biggest annoyance for owners.
2. Weak adaptability to the environment. We need to prevent freezing in winter, flood prevention in summer, and burial in the north, and do heat preservation.
3. Due to the limitations of the equipment, the equipment can only be used in projects with relatively small amounts of wastewater.
[Scope of application of integrated sewage treatment equipment]
Integrated sewage treatment equipment is suitable for the treatment and reuse of domestic sewage and industrial wastewater: residential quarters, villages, towns, office buildings, hotels, restaurants, nursing homes, institutions, troops, hospitals, highways, railways, factories, mines, tourism Treatment and reuse of domestic sewage in scenic spots and similar small and medium-sized industrial organic wastewater such as slaughtering, aquatic product processing, and food. The quality of sewage treated by this equipment has reached the Grade B standard of the national comprehensive sewage treatment discharge standard.
[Executive standards for integrated sewage treatment equipment]
1. Pollutant concentration discharge standard for urban sewage treatment plants GB18918-2002
2. Sewage discharge standards for medical institutions GB18466-2005
[Process selection of integrated sewage treatment equipment]
1.A / O process
[Technical parameters of integrated sewage treatment equipment]
Note: There are many matters needing attention when purchasing integrated sewage treatment equipment, such as: water quality, COD, ss, water volume, discharge standards, etc.